Sunday, April 18, 2010

I also stumbled upon this while researching for my art coursework and figured it might be of some help. Read it or google it (which I'm going to do so in a few short moments).

Philosophy of Perception

This sentence kind of struck me: Self-perception is an illusion of the ego, and cannot be trusted to decide what is in fact real. Do our perceptions allow us to experience the world as it "really is"? Can we ever know another point of view in the way we know our own? I wonder what's making me think about all these lately.



I like how I'm reading new materials everyday to give me ideas for art, but I've still the problem of putting it in visual form and I don't even have the time to execute them in the first place. Or have the time to think.

JC life is killing me, yet I wouldn't mind living as a student. I kind of like studying in a school, in this kind of environment but it'd be nicer if we were given much more time to read up on other things.

There isn't enough time for me to read my textbooks either, sometimes I do think about how being a JC2 repeat isn't that bad. Cause I'm struggling alot right now as a result of my procrastination.

No comments: